TASC seeks a diverse delegation that represents a cross-section of the United States' and Taiwan's accomplished student population. Full-time university students are strongly encouraged to apply. The conference welcomes students from all fields of study and is conducted in English. TASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
2. Have a passport or the ability to acquire one before the
beginning of the program if not currently residing in Taiwan
3. Ability to converse in English, as the entire program will be
conducted in English
*If you have any questions about eligibility, feel free to contact us
how to apply
The application process consists of two parts. After submission of a general application, qualified individuals will then be informed for a final round video conference interview . The completed application is due February 28, 2015.
1. Download and fill out the application form.*
2. Send an email, attached with the application form, to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail title: Application_Your Chinese Name. (Ex: Application_林小美).
3. Submit a NT$300 application fee if you are applying later than the early deadline (February 7th at 23:59 Taiwan time).
You will receive a confirmation email within 3 days.
NOTICE: Your application will not be reviewed until you submit your application fee
1. Finalists will be notified via e-mail by March 11th and will attend a video interview between March 16th~20th.
2. Final results will be released on March 25th.
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com. Good luck!
It is thanks to our gracious sponsors that Taiwan-America Students Conference is able to keep the program cost as low as possible to lessen the financial burden for participants.
Accepted applicants will have the option to apply for need and merit-based financial aid.
*This fee covers the following:
We only ask that you pay for the transportation costs to the orientation site and from the end site.
LTTC is providing two NT$10,000 scholarships to highly qualified students.