TASC seeks a diverse delegation that represents a cross-section of the United States' and Taiwan's accomplished student population. Full-time university students are strongly encouraged to apply. The conference welcomes students from all fields of study and is conducted in English. TASC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
2. Have a passport/visa or the ability to acquire one before the beginning of the program
3. Ability to converse in English, as the entire program will be conducted in English
*If you have any questions about eligibility or feel you are otherwise qualified, please contact us.
How to Apply
The application process consists of two parts. After submission of a general application, qualified individuals will then be informed for a final round video conference interview . The regular deadline is March 4, 2017 at 23:59 EST with a US $20 application fee. Individuals applying by the the early deadline on February 11, 2017 at 23:59 EST will have his or her application fee waived.
71. Download and fill out the application form.
2. Send an email with your application form attached via your school email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line “Application_your name” (e.g. Application_Jane Smith).
3. Submit a US $20 application fee if you are applying later than the early deadline (February 11, 2017 at 23:59 EST). You will receive a confirmation email within 3 days.
NOTICE: Your application form will not be reviewed until you submit your application fee.
Early Application Timeline
Regular Application Timeline
If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com
It is thanks to our gracious sponsors that Taiwan-America Student Conference is able to keep the program cost as low as possible to lessen the financial burden for participants.
Accepted applicants will have the option to apply for need- and merit-based financial aid.
The program fee covers the following:
Delegates are responsible for covering transportation costs to Taipei, Taiwan.
There is limited financial aid. Thus, we strongly advise that individual sponsorship be sought through personally (i.e. school, family members, local businesses etc.)