When & Where
- July 11 - July 31, 2019 in Taiwan
(Total: 3 weeks)
*American delegates should note a 12-hour time difference between the United States (EST) and Taiwan.
- Taipei, Changhua, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Taitung, Yilan (and more!)
Here is what you can expect from the 21-day adventure!
*Itinerary subject to change.
- 42 Taiwanese and American undergraduate students, graduate students, and recent graduates who want to deepen mutual understanding across the Pacific.
- A 21-day conference in Taiwan designed and run by a team of students
- Roundtable discussions, a final forum, site visits, speakers, cultural experiences, and more
- TASC turns ideas into action through our roundtable discussions and final forum presentations
- Journey through our 2014 and 2016 conference for a taste of TASC!
- Taiwan and the United States have shared close relations with each other, politically, economically, and culturally. But interactions between Taiwanese and American students have declined drastically.
- TASC's mission is to build and strengthen student-to-student ties between the United States and Taiwan.
- TASC is built on human connections with a sense of empathy, respect, and responsibility.
- Students studying in the United States: Apply here
- Students studying in Taiwan: Apply here